While I broke up with Chris (UK ex), haply my company was struggling.
I lent my ladyboss AUD$3,810 as a guarantee for a Taiwan Government's procurement. My company didn't make it.
I lost my bf & job.
THIS SCAMMER spent 3 months talking to me on Heypersonals.com, Skype, & HangOuts before scamming me.
Meanwhile, John (American) wanted to meet me -- for times.
John said that he's a Policeman in USA. 12 years older than me.
He lives a little bit far.
He told me to go to his place by cab.
I didn't want him to take me for granted.
I'm not a whore.
I asked him to share my transportation fee.
John: “I'll pay ur cab.”
Me: “How would I know?”
John: “Don't u wanna marry an American??”
Me: “I don't need u to marry an American.”
After John left Taiwan, I just found out that John didn't tell me the truth...
John is NOT a policeman.
Just like in Mildura, a pea farmer, Ross, kicked me out within 1 day simply becoz a scammer “promised” to arrive the next day.
Ross promised me that I could wait for my...
1. “Amaysim” SIM card.
2. A 2nd-handed HTC smart fone.
3. My Mom's parcel. Postage: AUD$73.75.
4. USB stick (For GHOST)
Did I get any of them?? NO.
My trip in Perth was God damn INCONVENIENT without my SIM & fone!!!
Reasons why I got scammed:
1. Chris' been keeping my stuff & blowing me off -- It only takes 5 mins' walk from his place to mine. This Scammer said that he'd help retrieve it back. Now, are u gonna suggest me to buy same new stuff as replacements? SORRY. I do NOT like buying things. (Believe me. u don't know what Chris did.)
2. A computer teacher of a cram school lowered down the “Security Level” of “Firewall” on my PC when I was building up an ASP site. It got virus. Without any proof, the fucking stupid bitch ladyboss put the blame on me but not him. He's an old friend of her. I was new there. I got sacked without being paid 1 month. Well, in Taiwan, there're so many cram schools that u don't have to be good to teach. Remember! When u hear a Taiwanese say: “I'm a teacher.” u gotta keep asking: “What kinda school?” PROBABLY u'll get an answer like: “Cram school” or “Elementary school.”
3. The scammer is a VIP on Heypersonals.com. Mostly scammers r NOT VIP coz they don't wanna be tracked. This Nigerian international fraud group either stole credit cards, or did Bank Transfer.
4. I didn't google in English. I failed to google a similar case.
5. I believed in this Shit: Rhonda Byrne -- The Secret.
6. I wanted to promote the hair transplant clinic where I was working at as an “Internet Marketer.”
An earlier victim:
Before discovering it, I remitted AUD$1166.
Then 2nd time, I was lacking of AUD$333. I found a private loan company.
The loan man (Not a loan shark), Mr. Wang, taught me a way to get cash legally (Yes. It's NOT illegal).
He had an old friend in a car loan company, which introduced a guy who wanna sell a Benz to pay off gangsters.
Mr. Wang took me to a shop to make fake purchase with my credit cards.
Mr. Wang, shop, & me, got a little bit money.
I helped the Benz guy free from fear.
Mr. Wang gave me an "I-O-U" & guaranteed that he'd pay AUD$16,166 back within 10 days by selling off Benz.
1 month later, I gotta pay banks.
Mr. Wang just told me that he got scammed by his friend. There was NO Benz!
After a long long lawsuit, he agreed to return me AUD$666 monthly.
But sometimes he postpones it when he has no money...
The car loan man disappeared...
Is it a cultural difference?
In AUS, I've learned: Whenever a man claims “I'm a good person”, it implies that he's a Bad person indeed.
Just like a scammer to win ur trust.
Once u give ur TRUST, that moment u start becoming vulnerable.
U know what's the hardest part?
It's SO HARD to trust anyone now.
Why bad things happened to good people??
Becoz it's funnier.